- Torah and World Opposition to the “Israeli Occupation” (0) February 26, 2019
Every day we encounter world opposition to the “Israeli Occupation”, that is, Jewish settlement in Judea and Samaria. I would like to offer an explanation for this phenomenon from a Jewish perspective. With this in mind, I will start from Genesis, where the first verse in the Torah says: “In the beginning God created the heavens and ...
- The Armenian Genocide and Holocaust Denial (0) February 26, 2019
The Holocaust means the genocide of the Jewish people carried out according to the Nazi Final Solution, aimed at systematically killing all members of the Jewish people. Then, a few decades after the Holocaust, its denial started, in several ways. One of them was trivializing the Holocaust and denying its uniqueness. In no other time in human history ...
- Do Ultraorthodox have rights? (HAARETZ) (0) June 16, 2010
Link to the article in the HAARETZ website
- Mother’s Participation in Child Support (Tehumin) (0) February 26, 2007
Tehumin, #27, 5767
- Division of Maintenance Burden Between Separated Parents in Jewish Law (0) February 26, 2006
Publication in the NEVO website
- Is It Repentance? (HAARETZ) (0) March 8, 1994
Article in HAARETZ (08/03/94)